Monday, June 29, 2009

Busy than micheal jackson

okay,
sorry for damn shit long didnt update..
and this post will be damn long.....
haha


1st,
mj is a legend
king of pop

my sister and i
damn sad
crying and crying

haizzz....

love you!!@
rest in peace,mj
you are always in my mind and heart.

==============================================

WE ARE PHANDOLAZ!!

take picture with my poster!~
haha
P/s: Everyone who had ttnite ticket, please come and support us!
shout louder and correctly PHANDOLAZ!!!

i will give u a lollipop
teeeeheheee.....


========================================


being a model

not easy

aha-ha-ha

dont type too much...
picture can tell

BUKIT JALIL
kaiwei,my friend + hair stylist

after at bukit jalil
we go having brunch at ts

BBQ PLAZA!!
my favourite


====================================================

TT nite,
tian hou gong & putrajaya trip


p/s: i proud to be a tt nite finalist
i learn and gain so much
muakss

okay,
biar gambar jadi suara aku =p


all is bboy
i m b-gal
hahahahahaha



i found this 2 picture quite similar..
which is my sifu-rain n me
wahahahha

and some video
funny video



bus jolin





putrajaya jolin



enjoy the video
i have to attend class dy
tata

No comments: