Thursday, June 11, 2009

Unexpected news

Yesterday,i was in college
still training

about 9pm
i received a called from my sister

she was crying
and telling me something bad had happen
to us,family

BAD NEWS

my cousin who are only form 5,17 years old
had passed away....
in an accident
at klang
(i dont know klang where)

i think he going there for vacation with his elder brother
his elder brother,just injured

i dont know what's causes
when i received my sister called,
i freak out
i totally freak out
i keep crying and crying

i dont know what should i do
i hope can see him
but i could'nt

i lost a cousin
i lost him

i think,
the last time i meet him,
is 2 years ago chinese new year..

i'm so sad....

yesterday i called aunt
i told her dont be too sad,
have to be strong..


i cant accept him were dead!
I CANT...
because he was too young to die!!!!!!

i think i have to be strong too...>.<

anyway,
i love you,ah xiang
we all do.

www.qxlly.com

No comments: