Monday, July 27, 2009

Story mode 1




















Wow....
my life at here
are simple...but is solid and full of happiness with frens..


my dear classmate,
which is my BGF(best girlfren) and buddy

EUGINE



















JOEY















YOU XIAN & JOE JOE-BA (the name we gave him =) )



















and they are my classmate
GD-3 which is God damn free*3
















i create the name =)

last monday

hang out with them

have fun,chit chat

talk alot of things




















4 of us,shopping kaki
hahaha




















************

okay,
show off time......
hahahahha





















this is what we called ABSTRACT ART
a part of my assignment
that copy from picasso,self portrait

the other 1,
is pastel drawing...















not good enough
i just get 18/25 marks...




















***********************************

that day,
peanut,xiao xin,ching,eden
come and find me
planing swimming at my place

unfortunately,
only available for 3 person to swimming
of 1 condo card
shit*****





















and only xiao xin,pechitanut,me
swim
eden and ching were chit chat at there~~~
hahaha























loooooook!!!!
peanut kevin sexy body...
make our nose bleed dy!

i totally freak,
god damn i love look at muscle man!
hahahaha








































after that we having dinner at steven corner
and i'm ate so much.............
hahahaha



P/S:

everyone should set a goal for their life

and this is part of my goal
i want to learn this!!!!
teehheee


No comments: