Thursday, July 16, 2009

TT-ham kah go OO niteZ


last sunday,
TT ham kah go OO nitezzz
TT ppl is like syok sendiri during the event start

we were shout here,
shout there...
haha

really not respect.....!@!
(including me larr!haha)


okkkkk,
the picture is from the end to the begining....
haha

college hall to BRJ
BRJ to college hall

we just keep taking photo on that day
because all of us are dress up so pretty and handsome!@




okkkayy!
i know i'm fat..
>___<

with San San~!
i love this photo effect~!


my sweetie---Olivia


4 of them are watching projector...


ruby just keep eating.......
ahaha

me and mr.joseph
his voice is owesome!@

bboy king,cutie--bryan


SALESMAN----COOKIES!
you can get any products from him!@

Mix & Match


alicia---same birthday with me~~

bboy king , me , mr.salesman



THIS TWO IS MY SECONDARY SCHOOL FRIENDS!
WOOOHOO


kelvin damn leng zai larrr...


my dear classmate..

with lovely Leon~!

with cute BOBBY``

with my dear siFu~!


4 sozai~!
haha

the team leader of dancing category


and the tt-finalist ladiesss


MY classmate```



with muscle man-kevin chang

with boyssss


with b-gal, my sweetie JUS JUS..




my ending post for today entry...
hahaha


p/s:
rushing assignment this few days!!
finally can rest,
but
still have new assignment to do~!

REST = SHIT

No comments: